Homepage and Reports
1. View your dashboard to see the gross sales, admin fees, items sold, and more.
2. Scroll down to see store analytics and sales by product. This will give info on paid vies, products sold, and which products are selling the most, as well as sales
3. Scroll down further to see notifications and inquiries that come from customers or users submitting questions about products or items or potentially shipping/return.
4. Scroll down to the bottom to see store stats which will show orders processed/fulfillment as well as products that are low on stock/out of stock.
1. Click the Settings tab on the left-hand side of the vendor dashboard.
2. Fill out the information on your store. Only a small amount of info is needed, like store name, store slug (what URL will show), store email, and a logo can be uploaded. It will default an icon and banner if one is not uploaded
3. Add a shop description and how many products you want to appear per page, and if you want any information hidden.
4. Add a location if you’d like.
5. Add how you’d like to be paid by Pakaloh under Payment. You can choose Paypal or bank transfer.
6. Select the processing time for your shipping, as well as shipping type by zone, weight, and more. You can set default prices or different shipping costs per zone/location
7. Add SEO if you’d like – it’s not necessary for every vendor but can add any SEO titles/keywords and links in Facebook or Twitter accounts.
8. Add store policies. This is the general store info for shipping, refunds, or canceling return or exchange policies.
9. Add customer support if you’d like. You can provide a phone number or email for support.
10. Push save to ensure everything is put into effect.
1. Click Products on the left-hand side.
2. View the products you have listed for sale here.
3. Click Add New on the right side to add more products to your store. You can also hover over the “Products” tab on the left-hand side, and an option to add a new product will appear.
4. Fill out the form about the details of your new product.
5. Add the desired descriptions and values.
6. If you wish to put an item on sale, you can input a lower price into the “Sale Price($),” and it will be shown on the website as a discounted item.
7. Add images of your product by clicking on the grey box with an icon of a mountain on the top right side of the page.
8. Under this, you will find the “Categories” section, please be sure that you select only relevant categories for your products.
9. To add details about your product, you can write about the item you are selling in the “Short Description” and “Description” sections located below your item details.
10. Then if you scroll down the page you will come across the inventory section. This will include things such as SKU if you have a wide variety of inventory.
11. You will then see other options such as “Shipping,” “Tax,” “Attributes,” “Linked,” “SEO (Search Engine Optimization or keywords to help your product show up in search results),” “Product Policies,” “Store,” and “Commission.”
12. You may fill out these forms with your desired amounts.
13. To finally post your item, scroll up to the top of the page, and select the button “Add New” on the top left. This will automatically post your item onto the marketplace.
Payments, Ledger Books, and Customers
1. Click on Payments on the left sidebar to view your orders and the amount you made.
2. Click the blue Withdrawal button on the top right to withdraw your funds.
3. In the Settings tab on the Vendor Dashboard, add your preferred method of receiving your funds. You can transfer via Paypal or directly to a Bank Account.
4. Click Ledger Book to view your total earnings, sales, and withdrawals.
5. Click Customers to see details on the people who have purchased from your store. You will see their shipping address, email, order, and more.